Height- 6’2 ½”
40 yard dash- 4.58
Bench/Squat- 245LB Bench Squat- did not test
Hometown- Cincinnati, Ohio
High School/Junior College- La Salle High School
Accolades- 2nd Team All-GCL, 2015 Fall All Star Team
Scout.com – 48th national, 8th Midwest, 3rd in Ohio
247 – 3 star
Rivals – 3 star
Q & A:
What position were you recruited to play?
What do you see as your best attribute as a football player?
Who recruited you and why did you choose UofL?
- The city of Louisville is great all around. The campus was amazing along with the coaching staff there. I truly believe that we are building the next big thing here. The coaching staff all are about business and knows what it takes to win football games. The fans of Louisville also showed major love and made me feel like I was already a part of the family
What should we know about who you are off the football field (family, achievements, talents, hobbies, etc.)?
- I actually used to be a basketball player and thought that would be my path I would take until I got to high school and realized how much more of an athlete I was on the football field.
- Growing up all I played was QB until middle school I played both sides and when I got to high school I got moved to wide receiver freshman year. Junior year got moved to safety
What do you plan on majoring in and what are your long term career goals?
- I plan to go into a major in Nursing, maybe in the Associates of Science area then go along the path to get a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing.
- After wherever football takes me, I plan to work in a hospital of some sort hopefully moving my way up to the title of Doctor.
What is your favorite?
Movie- Purge: Election Year
Song- Dreams and Nightmares – Meek Mill
Professional Athlete- LeBron James
Latest posts by Chris Person (see all)
- Analyzing Louisville’s 2017 Defensive Front Seven Recruiting Class - February 1, 2017
- 4-Star Offensive Lineman Mekhi Becton Commits To Louisville - February 1, 2017
- 3-Star Offensive Lineman Toryque Bateman Commits To Louisville - January 30, 2017