The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the final football game times and networks for Week 13, Nov. 24-25.
Friday, Nov. 24
- Miami at Boston College, Noon ET on ABC – previously announced
Saturday, Nov. 25
- Kentucky at Louisville, Noon ET on ABC
- Pitt at Duke, Noon on ACC Network
- Wake Forest at Syracuse, 2 p.m. ET on The CW Network – previously announced
- Virginia Tech at Virginia, 3:30 p.m. on ACC Network
- Florida State at Florida, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN – previously announced
- Georgia at Georgia Tech, 7:30 p.m. ETon ABC – previously announced
- Clemson at South Carolina, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network – previously announced
- North Carolina at NC State, 8 p.m. on ACC Network
Through the first 12 weeks of the season:
- Florida State (No. 4), Louisville (No. 10) and North Carolina (No. 20) were ranked in the latest College Football Playoff (CFP) rankings on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
- The ACC had three teams ranked in the Associated Press Top 25 poll last week, including two teams in the top 10 – Florida State (No. 4), Louisville (No. 9) and North Carolina (No. 22). NC State is also receiving votes.
- The ACC has nine teams that are bowl eligible – tied for the most of any FBS conference to date.
- No. 4 Florida State and No. 10 Louisville have clinched spots in the 2023 ACC Football Championship Game on Dec. 2in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The ACC had six teams start the season at 4-0, which tied the SEC in 2012 for the most teams in a Power 5 conference to start 4-0 in a single season in the AP Poll Era (since 1936).
- The ACC has had six games on ABC’s “Saturday Night Football” – the most of any FBS conference – as well as a total of 39 appearances on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2 over the first 12 weeks of the season.
- To date, 25 ACC contests are scheduled for national ABC broadcasts, while the ACC Network will also feature 41 games.
- Of the 25 full national ABC telecasts, all 14 different league programs will be featured.
- Tickets are on sale now for the 2023 ACC Football Championship Game at 8 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 2, at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina. The 2023 ACC Football Championship Game will feature the top two teams based on the highest winning percentage in regular-season conference play. If necessary, the league’s tiebreaker policy will be used to determine the participants.
- Tickets are also on sale now for the 2023 ACC Football Honors program presented by the Charlotte Sports Foundation at the Belk Theater in Uptown Charlotte on the evening of Friday, Dec. 1. The ACC Football Honors program will start on Friday at 5:30 p.m.Tickets to the event are $150 and include a pre-show reception as well as a post-show reception. Tickets are on sale now via Blumenthal Performing Arts.
The following two tabs change content below.
@UofLSheriff50. Louisville native, University of Louisville Business School Grad c/o 2004. Co-Founder of TheCrunchZone.com
Latest posts by Mark Blankenbaker (see all)
- Stat Comparison: #14 Louisville vs. #4 Florida State - November 30, 2023
- GALLERY: Louisville 73, Bellarmine 68 - November 30, 2023
- #22 Cardinals Take Down #19 Ole Miss, 64-58 - November 30, 2023