The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the following football game times and networks for Week 4 of the season on Sept. 23.
Friday, Sept. 22
- NC State at Virginia, 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN – Friday, 9/22 as previously announced
Saturday, Sept. 23
- Florida State at Clemson, Noon ET on ABC
- Army at Syracuse, Noon ET on ACC Network
- Virginia Tech at Marshall, Noon ET on ESPN2
- Boston College at Louisville, 3:30 p.m. ET on ACC Network
- Miami at Temple, 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Duke at UConn, 3:30 p.m. ET on CBSSN – as previously announced
- Georgia Tech at Wake Forest, 6:30 p.m. ET on The CW Network
- North Carolina at Pitt, 8 p.m. ET on ACC Network – featuring ACC Huddle
All times are Eastern.
- On Sept. 23, Florida State and Clemson will mark the fourth time this season that an ACC team has played in ABC’s Saturday noon game – Virginia (Sept. 2), NC State (Sept. 9), Florida State and Boston College (Sept. 16).
- In Week 1 of the 2023 season, the ACC captivated the national audience, averaging 5.1 million viewers – more than double all other conferences in the highest average per game viewership for the week.
- During the first three weeks of the season, the ACC has a pair of games on ABC’s Saturday Night Football as well as 11 appearances on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2.
- In total, seven ACC contests are scheduled for national ABC broadcasts and ACC Network will also feature 13 games.
- Of the ten full national ABC telecasts, seven of them feature seven different institutions.
The following two tabs change content below.
@UofLSheriff50. Louisville native, University of Louisville Business School Grad c/o 2004. Co-Founder of TheCrunchZone.com
Latest posts by Mark Blankenbaker (see all)
- Louisville Football Ranked #25 in AP Poll - October 1, 2023
- VIDEO: Jeff Brohm NC State Post-Game - September 29, 2023
- VIDEO: Jack Plummer, Brock Travelstead, Ashton Gillotte, Chris Bell & Cam’Ron Kelly NC State Post-Game - September 29, 2023