Montrezl Harrell confirms he is coming back to Louisville, and Louisville fans rejoiced.
- Sure, he wants to max his potential under Rick Pitino to become the highest draft pick possible – all fine and dandy.
- Sure, this bumps Louisville up to contender status which about 10 teams per year achieve – all fine and dandy.
However, a man of his intimidation level can’t make this decision and not effect the world around him.
1. Weather: After many days of beautiful weather, the sun was afraid of being dunked on…so it left, and it snowed.
2. Social: Everyone in the city was checking on how Akoy Agau would take the news. No reports.
3. Sports: Scientist working on a new construction for rims and backboards.
4. Education: The most surprising effect? Children in school are taking note.
- Check out this spelling contest, and furthermore – note that she got the spelling CORRECT. Teaching her kid right that @MollyLane7
Latest posts by @CrumsRevenge (see all)
- Bruce Dern Reflects of Working With Kirk Douglas of ‘Posse’: “He Could Fill Up a Doorway” - January 5, 2020
- Quentin Snider: Louisville’s Man of Mettle - October 12, 2017
- GAMEDAY 2016: Louisville defeats #2 FSU - September 11, 2017