The game times and television networks airing five University of Louisville football games were announced by the Atlantic Coast Conference office Tuesday afternoon. The Cardinals are scheduled to be featured on national television four times, including the league opener against Miami on Saturday, Sept. 19, which will be aired on ABC.
Louisville and Western Kentucky will open the season at Cardinal Stadium on Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. on the ACC Network. Louisville begins ACC action the following week versus Miami, which is slated to be aired at either 3:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. A final decision will be made following the season-opening contests on Sept. 12.
The Cardinals are slated to be featured on a pair of ESPN Friday night telecasts this season, traveling to Georgia Tech on Oct. 9 for a 7 p.m. contest and hosting Syracuse on Nov. 20 for a 7:30 p.m. contest.
Louisville’s game at Notre Dame on Oct. 17 will be televised by NBC at 2:30 p.m.
From the ACC:
- The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners have announced the game times and networks for the first two weeks of the 2020 football season.
- Also included are the times and networks for four other ACC contests later this season and Notre Dame’s games against ACC opponents that were announced earlier today.
- Thursday, Sept. 10
- UAB at Miami, 8 p.m., ACCN
- Saturday, Sept. 12
- Syracuse at North Carolina, Noon, ACCNDuke at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m., NBC (announced earlier today)Georgia Tech at Florida State, 3:30 p.m., ABCAustin Peay at Pitt, 4 p.m., ACCNClemson at Wake Forest, 7:30 p.m., ABCWestern Kentucky at Louisville, 8 p.m., ACCN
- Saturday, Sept. 19
- Syracuse at Pitt, Noon, ACCNBoston College at Duke, Noon, RSNUSF at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m., USA Network (announced earlier today)UCF at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m., ESPNCharlotte at North Carolina, 3:30 p.m., RSNVirginia at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m., ABC*Miami at Louisville, 3:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m., ABC*The Citadel at Clemson, 4 p.m., ACCNWake Forest at NC State, 8 p.m., ACCN*decision will be made after the games of Sept. 12
- Friday, Oct. 9
- Louisville at Georgia Tech, 7 p.m., ESPNCampbell at Wake Forest, 8 p.m., ACCN
- Saturday, Oct. 10
- Florida State at Notre Dame, 7:30 p.m., NBC (announced earlier today)
- Saturday, Oct. 17
- Louisville at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m., NBC (announced earlier today)
- Friday, Nov. 6
- Miami at NC State, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
- Saturday, Nov. 7
- Clemson at Notre Dame, 7:30 p.m., NBC (announced earlier today)
- Friday, Nov. 20
- Syracuse at Louisville, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
Latest posts by Mark Blankenbaker (see all)
- Louisville’s History in the ACC Tournament - March 6, 2021
- Louisville Earns #7 Seed in ACC Tournament - March 6, 2021
- VIDEO: Chris Mack, Samuell Williamson & David Johnson Virginia Post-Game - March 6, 2021