LOUISVILLE VS INDIANA
First pitch scheduled for 6PM
FREE TO ATTEND, BEER FOR SALE, DOGS ALLOWED ON THE BERM
ALL from gocards.com
Series Record: Louisville leads 15-3
• Louisville brings a 19-8 record into the game after defeating Syracuse 7-4 in the only game of a weather-impacted ACC series which saw the cancelation of games two and three.
• UofL is currently second in the ACC standings with a 4-0 league record – behind No. 1/3 Florida State (28-1-1, 9-0).
• Prior to the weekend road trip to Syracuse, the Cards finished a 12-game home stand with a 10-2 record at Ulmer Stadium.
• Louisville is receiving votes in the ESPN.com/USA Softball Coaches poll.
• Junior Nicole leads the team with a .359 average and 24 RBIs. Senior Tiarra Sanabria follows closely at .357. Senior Maryssa Becker is hitting .329 and leads the team with 18 runs and four homers – she has reached via a hit or walk in each of the last 13 games.
• Becker (14-5) also paces the Cards in the circle with a 1.77 ERA and 105 strikeouts in 115.0 innings of work and is holding opponents to a .230 batting average.
Scouting the Hoosiers: Indiana enters the game with a 16-15 overall record and a 1-3 mark in away games. The Hoosiers are coming off of a 2-1 showing against Rutgers in their first conference series of the season.
• The Hoosiers are led at the plate by Aimilia McDonough who boasts a .382 batting average with two homers and nine RBIs. Rebecca Blitz leads the team in hits with 33 and has also added nine RBIs of her own, while Taylor Uden is tops on the team in RBIs with 25 and homeruns with four. • Tara Trainer leads the team in the circle with an 8-8 record with 117 strikeouts and a 3.16 ERA in 97.1 innings of work. Emily Goodin (8-4) carries a 3.58 ERA with 56 Ks in 76.1 innings.
As Always, Go Cards Go
Latest posts by Daryl Foust (see all)
- RECAP: Louisville MSOC outlasts Belmont, wins 3-0 - October 2, 2019
- VIDEO: Coach John Michael Hayden and Cherif Dieye Belmont post-game - October 1, 2019
- RECAP: MSOC fall to Wolfpack 1-2, drop to #24 in Coaches Poll - October 1, 2019