The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the following football game times and networks for the week of Nov. 13.
Thursday, Nov. 11
- North Carolina at Pitt, 7:30 p.m., ESPN (previously announced)
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Connecticut at Clemson, Noon, ACC Network
- Syracuse at Louisville, Noon, RSN
- Duke at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m., ACC Network
- Boston College at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m., RSN
ESPN has exercised a six-day hold for the following games:
- Miami at Florida State
- Notre Dame at Virginia
- NC State at Wake Forest
Kickoff times and networks for games on a six-day hold will be announced following the games on Nov. 6.
All times are Eastern.
Latest posts by Mark Blankenbaker (see all)
- Season Ends in Super Regional for Cardinals - June 11, 2022
- UofL Will Upgrade Patterson Stadium Entrance, Concourse - June 10, 2022
- Samuels Hired As Recruiting Coordinator; Love Elevated to Head Athletic Trainer - June 9, 2022