We are extremely excited to announce that TheCrunchZone.com has partnered with AT&T for the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Classic!
Starting on Friday in Atlanta, I’ll be going around town visiting the College Football Hall of Fame, Georgia Aquarium, and other Atlanta landmarks with contests for Louisville fans to win: A Galaxy Note 5 for AT&T customers.
I’ll also be giving away a pair of tickets to the SOLD OUT Chick-fil-A Kickoff featuring Louisville vs. Auburn as well as a pair of tickets to AT&T Fan Zone that will include access to CARD MARCH, interactive football games, giveaways, the PNC Main Stage, and food & drinks.
To win tickets to the Chick-fil-A Kickoff, AT&T Fan Zone, and other contests throughout the weekend make sure you are following @UofLSheriff50 on Twitter and TheCrunchZone.com on Facebook share your experience of the weekend using the hashtag #ATTKickoff. I will activate the AT&T contests once on-site in Atlanta and will release details of each give away at that time.
We will also be providing fans through social media and on TheCrunchZone.com unparalleled inside access to the entire weekend. This includes a behind the scenes look at the Georgia Dome prior to the game, fan events, an autograph signing at AT&T Fan Zone with Louisville legend Deion Branch, Auburn legend Takeo Spikes and MUCH MUCH MORE.
AT&T Fan Zone
AT&T Fan Zone is located in the Georgia World Congress Center and is the ultimate team-oriented area to spend your pregame before the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game.
- Cheering on your team at the official Pep Rally and Team Walks featuring the Auburn Tiger Walk and Louisville CardMarch starting at 12:55
- AT&T FanZone will feature several fun football themed interactives along with legends from each team signing autographs – Auburn Takeo Spikes from 11-12:00 p.m. – Louisville Deion Branch 12:15 – 1:15
- Digital Field Goal Competitions: Every hour AT&T will host Digital Field Goal competitions on the 12 screen TV wall for the chance to win the all new Samsung Galaxy S6edge+phone.
- Stop Motion Studio: Stop-Motion Vine artist, GentlemanJACK, will be on hand to make stop-motion videos with fans at the AT&T Fan Zone. Stop by to meet Jack and create a six-second shareable video to post on s0cial-media to share your Chick-fil-A Kickoff experience with friends.
- “It Can Wait” Virtual Reality: Participate in a text and drive virtual reality simulator to learn the dangers of texting and driving and take the pledge to never text and drive.
- Digital Poster Making: Design a game day poster at the AT&T Digital Poster Making Station. You’ll have the chance to customize your poster on the Samsung Galaxy TabS and then print your poster to take into the dome!
- Sponsor Activation areas with contest, games & Prizes
- Easy Access to the Georgia Dome, just a few steps away
- Tons of Giveaways, Contests, and fun from the Main Stage
- Food, drinks, and free samples
AT&T Photo Frames
Strike a game day post with your buddies in the AT&T photo frames around the Georgia Dome. Be on the lookout for these frames outside the College Football Hall of Fame, on International Plaza and in Tailgate Town between the Georgia Dome and the Georgia World Congress Center.
College Football Hall of Fame
The College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience is a must-visit for football fans. Be sure to stop by the AT&T Game Time Gallery. From rivalries unique to college football to the split-second decisions that create the game’s most memorable moments, the AT&T Game Time Gallery explores the intensity, passion and fun around the game. The immersive, interactive attraction is welcoming Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game fans with 15 percent off tickets when they use the promo code CFAKICKOFF2015.
Our giveaways and access this weekend is made possible this weekend thanks to our association with AT&T.
Latest posts by Mark Blankenbaker (see all)
- VIDEO: Kenny Payne, Scott Davenport, Skyy Clark & Brandon Huntley-Hatfield - November 29, 2023
- Jawhar Jordan, Bryan Hudson & Ashton Gillotte Named 1st Team ALL-ACC - November 28, 2023
- Louisville #14 In College Football Playoff Poll - November 28, 2023