Who says listening to ESPN680/93.9 The Ville can’t be a tailgate all on its own? Not us.
The Crunch Zone is NOT teaming up with ESPN/93.9 The Ville to bring you the new Pre/Post Game radio show drinking game.
Listen in and drink your face off. Well, actually, our lawyers have asked us to say “drink your face off responsibly”. We will mix it up a little each week, so check in every Saturday.
Easy Money (or, common expressions)
- “Who do you think will start at QB?” – 1 sip
- “It will be interesting to see.” – 1 sip
- “Absolutely.” – 1 sip
- Any reference to Offensive Line. – 1 sip
When a Stranger Calls (or, caller behaviors)
- The caller who drops before they get on the air. – 2 sips
- The caller who leaves the radio on while talking on the air. – 2 sips
- A UK fan calling in pretending to be a UL fan. – 2 sips
- When the caller who first says “How are you doing?” – 2 sips
Mrs Doubtire (or, angered callers)
- “They need to play (any player) more.” – 4 sips
- “The refs were terrible.” – 4 sips
- “Is it basketball season?” – 4 sips
- Anything negative about the Party Deck. – 4 sips
Foul Play (or, come on man!)
- Pronouncing Lefors as Leflors – 4 sips
- Any mention of Kentucky Football – 4 sips
Miss Congeniality (or, happy callers)
- “It’s a great day to be a card/cardinal” = 1 sip
- This win could be the turning point for the team/season” = 1 sip
- “Go Cards” – 1 sip
Amazon Women On The Moon (or, things not likely to happen)
- Ennis saying “Don’t think UL played well, but I like pickles”. – 4 sips
- Ennis belting out lyrics to “I want your sex” to open show. – 4 sips.
- Any mention of Jared Stillman. – 4 sips
Drink Responsible, don’t drink and drive.
- Sign up and use Uber here
- Call yellow cab here; (502) 636-5511
- Ask Ennis on the air to drive you home, just don’t drive.
Latest posts by @CrumsRevenge (see all)
- Bruce Dern Reflects of Working With Kirk Douglas of ‘Posse’: “He Could Fill Up a Doorway” - January 5, 2020
- Quentin Snider: Louisville’s Man of Mettle - October 12, 2017
- GAMEDAY 2016: Louisville defeats #2 FSU - September 11, 2017