AAC Media days is upon us, which means it’s is about to get real up in here. Louisville is the favorite, but will be challenged. UConn was quite good but largely forgotten in 2012 due to their post season ineligibility. Memphis is going to be stocked full of high flying athletes, but coached by a cosmic airhead. Mick Cronin will have his team mentally and physically tough as always. Temple, well, I am just glad John Chaney isn’t coaching there anymore. Louisville always had trouble with a Chaney coached Temple team.
I will update later as more news is released, and twitter is a flyin’.
Credit to Kenny Klein for the great photo of the team at media day.
Who Will Win The AAC?
1. Louisville (9 first place votes)
2. UCONN 91 first place vote)
Followed by SMU, Houston, USF, UCF, and Rutgers.
AAC Pre-season Player of the Year
AAC First Team
Russdiculous & Chane Behanan, Sean Kilpatrick – UC, Joe jackon – Mem, Shabazz Napier – UConn.
AAC Second Team
Montrezl Harrell, Victor Rudd – USF, Isiah Sykes – UCF, Anthony Collins – USF, Ryan Boatright – UConn, TaShawn Thomas – Hou.
AAC Top Newcomer
Keith Frazier (SMU) – edged out Chris Jones. Bulletin Board Chris, put it on the Bulletin Board.
Latest posts by @CrumsRevenge (see all)
- Bruce Dern Reflects of Working With Kirk Douglas of ‘Posse’: “He Could Fill Up a Doorway” - January 5, 2020
- Quentin Snider: Louisville’s Man of Mettle - October 12, 2017
- GAMEDAY 2016: Louisville defeats #2 FSU - September 11, 2017