The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the kickoff times and networks for all ACC controlled contests during the first three weeks of the 2019 football season Thursday.
Also included are the times and networks for the Thursday and Friday night contests throughout the 2019 season. Today’s release comes on the heels of Wednesday’s announcement of 14 games on the new ACC Network, which launches Aug. 22.
“We’re pleased with the opportunities our schools have to nationally showcase their programs on both linear networks and digital platforms,” said ACC Commissioner John Swofford. “ACC Football is enjoying a period of unequaled success and the collective accomplishments of our 14 football programs are a tribute to the leadership of our student-athletes, coaches and administrators.”
Among the games announced today are two primetime matchups on the opening weekend of the season. Florida State and Boise State will meet in Jacksonville on Saturday, Aug. 31 at 7 p.m. on ESPN. Two days later on Labor Day Monday, Notre Dame plays at Louisville at 8 p.m. on ESPN.
In the second week of the season, defending national champion Clemson plays host to Texas A&M at 3:30 p.m. on ABC. Both teams are in ESPN.com’s 2019 Way Too Early Top 10. Last year, Clemson knocked off the Aggies 28-26 in College Station during its 15-0 championship campaign.
That same week, Wake Forest’s non-conference contest vs. North Carolina, which was originally scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 12, has been moved to Friday, Sept. 13 and will be televised at 6 p.m. on ESPN.
Neutral site and road crossover games in weeks 1-3 will be announced with the remainder of ESPN’s national schedule on Thursday, May 30.
Every ACC controlled football game will be broadcast on a television or digital network. ACC Network Extra is available on the ESPN app.
Saturday, Aug. 242019 Camping World Kickoff: Miami vs. Florida (Orlando, Florida), 7 p.m., ESPN – previously announced
Thursday, Aug. 29Georgia Tech at Clemson, 8 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
Friday, Aug. 30 Utah State at Wake Forest, 8 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
Saturday, Aug. 31
- East Carolina at NC State, Noon, ACC Network – previously announced
- Virginia Tech at Boston College, 4 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
- Boise State vs. Florida State (Jacksonville, Florida), 7 p.m., ESPN
- Virginia at Pitt, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
Monday, Sept. 2 Notre Dame at Louisville, 8 p.m., ESPN
Friday, Sept. 6 William & Mary at Virginia, 8 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
Saturday, Sept. 7
- Ohio at Pitt, 11 a.m., ACC Network – previously announced
- Old Dominion at Virginia Tech, Noon, ESPNU
- Western Carolina at NC State, 12:30 p.m., RSN
- South Florida at Georgia Tech, 2 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
- Texas A&M at Clemson, 3:30 p.m., ABC
- Richmond at Boston College, 3:30 p.m., ACC Network Extra
- Louisiana-Monroe at Florida State, 5 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
- North Carolina A&T at Duke, 6 p.m., ACC Network Extra
- Eastern Kentucky at Louisville, 7 p.m., ACC Network Extra
- Miami at North Carolina, 8 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
Friday, Sept. 13
- North Carolina at Wake Forest, 6 p.m., ESPN – game date change
- Kansas at Boston College, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
Saturday, Sept. 14
- Furman at Virginia Tech, Noon, ACC Network – previously announced
- The Citadel at Georgia Tech, 12:30 p.m., RSN
- Bethune-Cookman at Miami, 4 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
- Clemson at Syracuse, 7:30 p.m., ABC – previously announced
- Florida State at Virginia, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network – previously announced
Friday, Sept. 27Duke at Virginia Tech, 7 p.m., ESPN
Thursday, Oct. 10Syracuse at NC State, 8 p.m., ESPN
Friday, Oct. 11Virginia at Miami, 8 p.m., ESPN
Friday, Oct. 18Pitt at Syracuse, 7 p.m., ESPN
Thursday, Nov. 14North Carolina at Pitt, 8 p.m., ESPN
Thursday, Nov. 21NC State at Georgia Tech, 8 p.m., ESPN
Friday, Nov. 29Virginia Tech at Virginia, Time TBD, ABC or ESPN
Latest posts by Mark Blankenbaker (see all)
- Some Student Athletes Will Return to Campus Beginning May 27th - May 21, 2020
- ACC Announces COVID-19 Medical Advisory Group - May 18, 2020
- VIDEO: David Johnson Talks Louisville Basketball - May 12, 2020