Location: Frank Howard Field at Memorial Stadium (81,500)
Surface: Natural Grass
Forecast: 73 degrees at Kickoff, Clear
Game Time: 8:00 (8:22) 10-1-2016
Line: Louisville -2
TV: ABC – Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Sam Ponder, Tom Rinaldi
Radio: Cardinal Football Radio Network 840 WHAS & 790 WKRD (Paul Rogers, Alex Kupper, & Jody Demling) Sirius Channel 81 & 84
Series History: Clemson leads 2-0
Last Time: 20-17 Clemson 9-17-2016
The Game is SOLD OUT. There are tickets available in the secondary market. Good luck finding any with 0000s tacked on.
Address for GPS:
1 Avenue of Champions
Clemson, SC 29634
The weather looks like it will be a beautiful day turning into a perfect night with a kick off temperature of 73 degrees with Clear Skies.
With the number of fans anticipated to make the trip to Memorial Stadium in Clemson, S.C., Louisville and Clemson officials are reminding fans about the Clear Bag Policy in effect at the venue. While fans are encouraged to leave bags outside the stadium, permissible items to carry into the stadium are outlined below:
· Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official Louisville/Clemson logo clear plastic tote bags are available at local retail stores), or
· One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
· Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium.
· An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
· All season ticket holders will receive one approved clear plastic tote per account.
· Fans will still be able to continue their normal tailgating activity on campus.
· Patrons will still be able to carry other items into the stadium such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones, but their carrying cases will NOT be allowed.
· Stadium cushions and seatbacks are still permitted. Seatbacks and cushions with arms or any pockets will not be permitted.
· Working media will continue to enter the stadium thought Gate 16 where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections in the same manner as past seasons.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to artificial noisemakers, backpacks, non-clear bags or purses, banners/flags/flag poles, coolers, outside food or beverage, umbrellas, weapons of any kind, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
The broadcast will be available on Louisville Sports Properties and the Tune In Mobile App. The legendary voice of the Cards Paul Rogers will provide play-by-play with Alex Kupper providing color and Jody Demling from the sideline. Additionally the Cards’ call will be broadcast on Sirius Channel 81 & 84.
The Cards vs. Tigers will be broadcast on ABC at 8:00. ESPN’s College Game Day will begin at 9:00 a.m. Chris Fowler will provide the play-by-play action with Kirk Herbstreit adding color and Sam Ponder & Tom Rinaldi on the sideline.
Latest posts by Mark Blankenbaker (see all)
- Louisville WR Corey Reed Has Lost His Father to COVID-19 - March 26, 2020
- Jordan Nwora Named 3rd Team All-American - March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: Vince Tyra & Dan McDonnell Provide Update - March 19, 2020